10/08/2020 - 10/09/2020
Category: Community Resources
#MarburnCon20 – A Conference on Learning Differences in Education
Comprehension: From Research to Results
October 8 | 1:00 – 5:45 p.m.
October 9 | 1:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Marburn Academy proudly hosts its fourth Annual MarburnCon event – a national conference that brings together innovative ideas, amazing minds, and dedicated educators to explore best practices for teaching and supporting students who learn differently. This year’s conference, titled Comprehension: From Research to Results will feature a lineup of seven speakers who are experts in the study and practice of building strong comprehension skills for K-12 students.
This year, we are excited to announce that MarburnCon will be completely virtual with desktop and mobile app experience options! The following features are included in the cost of registration:
- Full utilization of the desktop, tablet, and/or mobile platforms to enjoy and participate in the conference.
- Immediate access to the event app to begin connecting with fellow conference attendees and to keep up-to-date on the latest developments and event announcements.
- Live event sessions and networking on Thursday, October 8 and Friday, October 9.
- Exclusive access to the web/mobile platforms to view recordings of ALL sessions for a full six months following the event.
- ASHA CEUs for qualifying attendees!