Front Office Receptionist
Front Office Receptionist (Full Time/Non-Exempt)
The Front Office Receptionist serves as the first point of contact for parents, visitors, students, faculty and staff within the Front Office. This position reports to the Associate Head of School.
General Office Responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining faculty and staff directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring visitor, student and staff logbooks; issuing visitor badges.
- Sort and distribute mail; maintain postage machine
- Assist in general office duties as assigned
Assistant to Admission Office Responsibilities
- Assist Admission Office with filing, phone calls, data entry, and other tasks as assigned
- Schedule Free Reading Screening appointments
- Assist with scheduling attendees for Free Parent Seminars
Education, Experience, and Key Competencies
- High School Diploma
- Excellent verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong orientation toward customer service (both external and internal)
- Experience answering phones and directing calls
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Experience with MAC, a plus
- Ability to serve in situations requiring the highest level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Attention to detail/accuracy, timely implementation, and quality performance
- Consistently exercises impeccable integrity, discretion, and judgment.
- Experience in school setting preferred.
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.