Marburn Academy offers Orton-Gillingham and Math tutoring services to students in the Central Ohio community at a rate of $65 per session.
Marburn Academy is an independent day school devoted to serving the educational needs of bright students who learn differently due to dyslexia, executive function difficulties, and attention issues.
Tutoring at Marburn Academy is focused on building academic skills, remediating areas of need, and developing confidence as a learner. Lessons are emotionally sound, diagnostic, multi-sensory, hands-on, and individualized for your child’s needs.
Tutoring is available for school-aged children in Kindergarten through 12th grade at a rate of $65 per session (45-60 minutes). Scholarships and financial aid are available based on individual family needs.
For more information, please contact us at 614-433-0822 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that there are limited spots available for summer 2021 tutoring.
- Orton-Gillingham instruction teaching letter to sound connections
- Reading Comprehension/Writing (Coming 2021)
- Tutors get to know your child’s strengths and challenges to create lessons that work for them.
- Tutors are trained and supervised by Marburn in best practice of teaching reading, writing, and mathematics.
- Receive communication about your child’s progress on a regular basis.
- Receive the same quality tutoring virtually.
- Materials sent home to ensure a multisensory experience.
- Expands access to Marburn’s tutoring services.
This program is supported by:
Adam Stuart Linhart Memorial Fund